In 2020 an estimated 1.7 million workers were suffering from an illness they believed was caused or made worse by their work and 441,000 workers sustained a non-fatal injury at work.
OurEye’s Virtual Video Auditing System provides a meticulous framework for monitoring multiple sites and factory workspaces to ensure safety.
In many factories and plants, a training component includes the management and employees have an “eye for safety”. Many times it is almost impossible for the management to keep an eye out on the various possibilities of risk in the factory.
In recent ages, the demand especially in the manufacturing industry has been higher, which calls for new requirements, challenges, and security and safety concerns for the workers. The manufacturing industry is in high demand, which necessitates new requirements, challenges, and security and safety concerns for workers.
The majority of the facilities have CCTV cameras which are used to just track and monitor the facility.
There is a huge requirement to automate the alerts where safety and security are concerned. With triggers or notifications, any risk can be mitigated ahead of time.
OurEye.ai eliminates the need for the management or admin to constantly watch the live stream or do a postmortem analysis after the incident/accident has already occurred. Check out OurEye’s AI-based Video Analytics and how we provide solutions for Safety, Quality, and Hygiene right here: https://oureye.ai/
Some of the most common types of video analytics for Safety solutions are as follows:
- Fixed algorithm analytics
- Facial recognition systems
- Artificial intelligence learning algorithms
Based on the insights required to track, alerts can be created to track any potential risk. These analytics are pre-programmed to perform a specific task in a specific way.
Any suspicious or unwanted behavior in the smart camera’s field of view is detected by video analytics, and the AI algorithm alerts the operator. Video analytics solutions in manufacturing include safety measure detection, quality control, efficiency analysis, and more.
Some of the safety trackers for Factories are :
- Compulsory Safety Equipment: Many factory workers disregard the need for safety equipment. This carelessness can lead to accidents that could have been avoided if they had been wearing proper safety equipment. Alerts and notifications can be sent using Al leveraged Video Analytics to ensure that all factory workers are wearing proper safety gear and equipment.
- Detection of safety measures: One of the primary concerns in any manufacturing plant is worker safety. Forklift areas, robotic cells, high voltage, and risky actions are just a few of the things that must be monitored and controlled.
- Quality assurance: Video analytics technology can be used to ensure quality and send an alert notification to the controller if an error occurs at the production station. By preventing human errors, technology automates the manual work tracking process and provides a reliable and safe operation.
- AI leveraged Video analytics can help increase operational efficiency, which in turn can help increase productivity, by continuously monitoring production lines. As a result, real-time data flow for manufacturing processes is provided, and businesses can gain immediate insights into the factory floor.
AI can monitor people, products, or machinery; from facial recognition for attendance to noting the machine’s on/off time, to measuring raw material dimensions to product counting, video analytics is here to stay. Video analytics has the potential to improve the intelligence and accuracy of surveillance and monitoring.
OurEye.ai delivers real-time data on your compliance, quality, safety, and other requirements.
Reduce costs, Improve Quality, and Scale Faster to become a compliance and process hero. OurEye monitors SOPs and custom objects/patterns/actions to extract as many insights from cameras as possible.
OurEye’s action recognition features are 93% effective, and we analyze 250+ cameras every day.
Connect with us today to become a compliance and process champion.